5 of Our Favorite Dancer Halloween Costumes
Dancers are obviously pros at dressing up and embodying different personas, so it comes as no surprise that they take Halloween very seriously. Here are five of our favorite costumes, in no particular order:
- Rubén Martín Cintas, San Francisco Ballet School faculty member, dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
Thank you DC and @sfballet for a successful tour! Channeling Abraham Lincoln on this Halloween ? #sfballet #halloween #Cinderella #abrahamlincoln #elections #ballet #sfballettakesDC #backstage #costume
A photo posted by Ruben Martin (@rubenmartincintas) on
Nov 1, 2016 at 10:11am PDT
2. American Ballet Theatre principal James Whiteside, as a very convincing Natalia Makarova.
A photo posted by James Whiteside (@jamesbwhiteside) on
Oct 31, 2016 at 10:08pm PDT
3. San Francisco Ballet corps member Miranda Silveira as Grace Jones.
A photo posted by MirandaSilveira (@miranza_s) on
Nov 1, 2016 at 8:27am PDT
4. American Ballet Theatre corps member Erica Lall going all-out as Aunt Viv from “Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”
Hi, I’m Aunt Viv #auntvivian #freshprince #everybodydancenow #pinkunitardsforlife #halloween #freshprinceofbelair #channelingmyinnerauntviv #janethubert #auntviv #dance #danceclass #TSRHalloween #halloween2016 #balleralert #TSRHalloweenCostumes #goin
A video posted by Erica Lall (@erica_lall) on
Oct 29, 2016 at 11:59am PDT
5. Pacific Northwest Ballet dancers Elle Macy and Dylan Wald as Hercules and Meg from Disney’s Hercules
A photo posted by Elle Macy (@ellemacy) on
Oct 31, 2016 at 4:45pm PDT
6. Bonus! The Professional Division students from Pacific Northwest Ballet School are impeccable as the cast of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video—with a little less fake blood.
A video posted by Pacific Northwest Ballet (@pacificnorthwestballet) on
Oct 31, 2016 at 3:15pm PDT